Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The 3 of us left (illegal) training early today, perhaps for the first time. Talked abit on the way out, mostly about some ppl's reputations. It's quite sad when the ppl you like turn out to have bad/not-so-good reps. But I'm not going to forsake a good friendship over sucha lame thing. Of cos, if I really do, then I'll have to lose half my friends now. Really, why do so many of the guys we hang out with... -.- On the other hand, it's also pointless to fret over what virtual strangers think of you. They don't even know me, so why should I care? As long as I have best friends like you all, it's enough(:

I did something stupid today: got out from AMK mrt station, felt too lazy to walk the 10min home, went to take bus, started msging, not paying attention &.. smartly boarded the wrong bus which landed me even farther than where I started. So in the end, had to trudge even farther. Intelligent ol' me.

This is what Leech&I wrote during KI lesson(blue for her, purple for me):

Hi Socks!

-blows raspberry-

-throws strawberry-

-grows blueberries-

-shows Blackberry-

you win.

duh.


I love KI xD


MY DAD'S FLYING BACK TMR! Hahaha it was the best surprise I've gotten in a long time. My mum rocks la, she totally thought that the flight's landing at 8am instead of at night. So if I hadn't gone online&talked to my dad, she would be happily waiting at the arrival hall for 12hrs -.- She gave me the 'you can fail everything except Chinese' talk again. Seriously, sometimes I suspect that my parents pay $400 per month to send me to RJ just to ace Chinese. They don't even care if I don't get into university since it'll be my problem if I starve on the streets. Nice.

Po's being a teeny weeny bit more rational, so proud of you honey:D



You are my left ventricle, the most important part of my heart. Awww.

Don't be sucha gossipmonger Guniang!xDDD

KITERUNNER'S A BEAUTIFUL BOOK, it didn't just make me cry, I broke down. But think Leech's used to it le haha -sheepish- I want to read it forever, it's honestly awesome.


Let's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home